NDM provides the opportunity to participate in the following events:
– Annual Recital
– Open House
– Ek Do Teen/Awards Night
(Every student will have the opportunity to be nominated for one or more of the following awards: Best Expressions, Most Improved, Most Positive Attitude & Best Overall Performance)
- Parents/Guardians must Sign In and Sign Out their children under the age of 13 at each lesson
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc is not responsible or liable for minors being left before or after their scheduled class times
- All students must fill out all pages of this application prior to their first class. There will be a $15 processing fee per application.
- All students must also fill out a “Parent/Student Agreement Form.”
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc does not enroll children under the age of 5.
- Students that are unable to perform at the Annual Recital may not enroll for NDM’s Winter Quarter
- No loitering in the lobby, hallways, and dance rooms. No running, jumping, or unruly behavior will be tolerated.
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen articles.
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc has the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Parents/Guardians/Friends/Family may wait in the lobby, but may not interfere with the class. They may only watch the last 10 minutes of each class unless directed by instructor.
- Attire: NDM shirt ($10 purchase from NDM) and leggings or gym pants/shorts. No jeans.
- Students must purchase a new NDM shirt once they outgrow the shirt, the shirt is lost or damaged, or the student changes classes.
- All students with long hair MUST have it pulled and tied back.
- Eating or chewing gum during class is strictly prohibited
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc has the right to refuse services to anyone.
- We encourage our students to practice and the parents to be involved in our program.
- Most importantly, have FUN!!
- NDM’s full year consists of a total of 3 quarters: Fall (Sept-mid Dec), Winter (Jan-mid April) and Spring (mid April-June).
- Tuition for Mr. Nakul’s classes will be collected per semester; Sem 1: Sept-Dec & Sem 2: Jan-Jun. Tuition must be paid within the first week of each semester.
- Tuition for all other instructors will be collected per quarter. Tuition must be paid within the first week of each quarter. NDM does not accept month to month payment.
- A late fee of $20 will be applied per week after the tuition due date
- Return check fee of $20 will be applied for any bounced check
- Tuition discounts apply for 3 or more enrolled students within the same household.
- No refunds, pro-rating, credits or makeup classes given for missed classes by the student.
- All tuition and other fees paid shall not be refunded at any time, regardless of the time of cancellation by the student or student’s parent/guardian or whether the relevant program has commenced. In the event that the relevant program has been cancelled by NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc, NDM will make best efforts to move the student into a substantially similar program; in the event that no such substantially similar program exists, NDM will issue a refund for the remaining classes.
- NDM instructors reserve the right to move any student to a different class if they are not keeping up with the standard of the class and values of our program. As a result, if the student decides to leave the program, NDM will issue a refund for the remaining classes. The student will not be reimbursed for the classes already attended or any other required expenditures (i.e. costume, show tickets, etc) during the school year.
- NDM instructors reserve the right to remove any student out of the program (if another class is not available) if they are not keeping up with the standard of the class and values of our program. NDM will issue a refund for the remaining classes. The student will not be reimbursed for the classes already attended or any other required expenditures (i.e. costume, show tickets, etc) during the school year.
- If a student decides to discontinue the program mid quarter, they are not entitled to a reimbursement of tuition of classes they have already attended. In addition, they are also forfeiting the tuition paid for the remaining classes in the quarter.
- Costume payments are non-refundable/transferable. If a student decides to discontinue the program mid quarter, they are not entitled to a reimbursement of the costume payment.
- NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc. recognize the following designated holidays, so no classes will be taught the days/weeks of: New Year’s Eve, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween Day, Spring Break (tbd), Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Ek Do Teen day and Annual Recital day.
Taking a break from NDM
- If a student does not continue in their class for a quarter or year, NDM will fill up the open spot with our waiting list which may result in the student losing their spot in that class.
- Each quarter we enrich our students with technique, skill level and other components in Bollywood dancing. Taking a break from any quarter causes students to fall behind and not be up to par with the students in their class. Therefore, even if a spot is available in their original class, a student may be placed in a different group upon their return after a break.
Intermediate/Advance and Advance Classes
- NDM requires that all students enrolled in an “intermediate/advance and advance” group to make a yearlong commitment to NDM. Students in “intermediate/advance and advance” groups are to be enrolled in NDM from September-June. NO Exceptions. If any student in an “intermediate/advance and advance” group takes a break for a quarter they will be placed in a different group upon their return.
- Students in “intermediate/advance and advance” groups may not be enrolled in another Bollywood Dance School. Students ARE allowed to enroll in non-Bollywood dance schools.
- The following classes are recognized as “Intermediate/Advance and Advance” groups: Orange/Green, Turq/Teal, Silver, White, Maroon, Purple, Lavender, Magenta, Lilac, Blue, Aqua, Bronze, Ruby, Grey, Copper, Yellow
Force Majeure Clause:
NDM Bollywood Dance Studios Inc. shall have the right to cancel any performances and/or classes if in the company’s sole discretion these activities cannot or should not proceed, due in whole or in part to, armed conflict, invasion, act of a foreign enemy, civil war, riot, rebellion, revolution, civil commotion or disorder, act of terrorism; plague, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis, including quarantine or restrictions on public gatherings; compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, curfew restriction; act of God or natural disaster such as but not limited to violent storm, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, landslide, tsunami, flood; explosion, fire.
In the unlikelihood of the mentioned above, NDM will…
1) Provide classes (if required by the state/government) through a virtual platform for the remaining classes paid. No refunds, prorating, and/or deductions will be given.
2) Reschedule the recital at the same theatre/theatre within 45 miles from the original venue – within a 6-month period OR provide the recital virtually (if required by the state/government). Thus, purchased show tickets will be honored at the new recital date and/or be used as compensation to receive the virtual show link/password or access. Tickets will not be refunded, as NDM will fulfill our service/agreement by producing a show either in person or virtually.
4) If NDM cancels the recital or classes with no alternatives mentioned above, NDM will fully reimburse recital tickets and remaining classes not provided. Show tickets will only be reimbursed when physically returned at NDM Bollywood Dance Studios in Artesia within the deadline that will be provided. No reimbursements will be honored after the deadline, which will be emailed to all enrolled/participating students.
5) Sponsorship funds will only be reimbursed if NDM cancels the recital. Deadlines will apply.
6) In the case of rescheduling the recital, NO refunds or reimbursements (for classes or recital tickets) will be given to students or families who choose not to participate or attend the NEW recital date/virtual performance.
7) NDM is not responsible for alterations, refunding or reimbursing costumes, as the costume vendor/company is not affiliated with NDM and all sales are final.